Given the paramount importance of saving money, SoftoCoupon has listed every “valid deal” of trusted brands, stores and mainstream items at any given time to help consumers save their hard-earned money.
In order to provide an assistance program for students to reduce their tuition tee and gather smarter tactics of saving money, SoftoCoupon has begun “Help to Save” scholarship program. The best idea and response will be selected to be presented at the site and thereby rewarded a prize.
A Scholarship worth $500 and one-time only.
- Provide the required information
- Finish the short survey dealing with daily online or in-store shopping habits, behavior, etc.
- This is the creative aspect wherein one needs to write an essay about how money are saved in daily life. For example: Using coupons to get discounts on the wish list items is a great method. Helpful tips are always appreciated; so the best idea is to supply the ideas and check if your idea can win you the coveted prize.
- The application must be submitted by clicking at the bottom of the application page once it is filled up.
December 31, 2019 is the last date for the submission.
- Completeness (30%)
- Quality of the submission (30%) (writing skills, structure, originality, etc.)
- Exclusivity and benefits of ideas presented in the essay (40%)
Regardless of a student’s nationality and the subject he/she is doing a major in, SoftoCoupon has kept the “Help to Save” scholarship program for anyone of sixteen years of age and enrolled at an accredited university or college based in US, UK, Canada, Australia and Hong Kong, only for the current school year having a legitimate acceptance letter from the accredited institute. Any employee of SoftoCoupon or a parent or an affiliate company and even family members (spouse, siblings, or children) are not allowed to take part in the competition. The program is subject to laws and regulations pertaining to the country, state or local regions, and stands void wherever forbidden.
Limit: One application per person.
The scholarship winner will be notified via email and must reply to email@example.com within a period of seven business days from the date when the email is notified. Any potential winner who hasn’t been contacted by email and submits Affidavit of eligibility and Liability/Publicity release (excepting cases where law restricts) within seven business days stands disqualified, and the scholarship will be forfeited and the prize is hence given to any alternate applicant from the same application period who has obtained the next highest score.
Whatever materials have been submitted shall become the complete property of SoftoCoupon and will never be acknowledged or returned. Refer to the OFFICIAL RULES for more info.