Review of the 5 Best Keylogger Detector/Anti Keylogger Software 2018 for Windows 10
The keylogger detector basically is a software that is installed to detect and protect a device against harmful keyloggers that record all keystrokes on a device. Hackers make use of keyloggers to record keystrokes in order to steal personal data or information and then remotely send such recorded information for the purpose of hacking the device remotely. The top 5 best keylogger detectors or anti keylogger software for Windows 10 are:
This is probably one of the most convenient and free keylogger detector software you can consider. It comes in both free and paid versions.
- It detects all malware objects and also uncheck all the item you intend to keep contact. All you need to do is to click on the "Cleanup" to kick-start the removal process.
- It is capable of eliminating the most deeply embedded rootkits and other malicious components from your software.
- It is completely free.
- The free version cannot eliminate new and most advance rootkits.
This keylogger detector and removal is mostly suitable for advance technicians especially those who perform regular troubleshooting on malware.
- Performs reputation scan, which means you can look up on a specific file or folder.
- Performs standard system scans, which means the current Windows 10 operating system will be thoroughly scanned.
- Performs a Multi-boot scan, which means you can specify the operating system version you want to scan especially if you have a device with multiple Windows OS.
- Requires some technical knowledge to deploy.
- Due to its aggressive mode of keylogger detection, it is possible that this software eliminates some legitimate programs from your device.
This is one of the most effective anti-keylogger software you can go for online. It is not free, hence you can expect the most advanced keylogging protection on your device.
- The anti-keylogger provides short and long term scan of your Windows 10 operating system and then updates the system while eliminating suspected keyloggers instantly.
- It creates systematic reports on previous and new keylogging activities on your system, including the origin of the keylogging activities.
- It updates itself speedily without slowing down the speed of your computer.
- Requires more memory space and RAM speed for maximum efficiency.
This is an anti-malware and anti-keylogger, which is very simple to use- all you need to do is to click on "Start scan" which is symbolized by a green box, and then watch as each of the files on your device is scanned. This rootkit remover has been updated for Windows 10, it also works for older versions of Windows.
- It is capable of handling both known and unknown keyloggers.
- Unlike many similar anti-keylogger software, the Bitdefender rootkit remover, can be launched instantly without the need to reboot your computer in a safe mode first, however, you will need a reboot in order to complete the cleanup process.
- Multi-compatibility is one of the greatest features of Bitdefender rootkit remover, it works in eliminating virtually all families of keyloggers, these include; Mybios, Plite, Xpaj, Whistler, Alipop, Fengd, Yurn, Mayachok, and Zegost.
- As new families of keyloggers are added, the rootkit remover updates its database for enhanced protection.
- It updates and upgrades itself without slowing down the computer system.
- Requires a speedy RAM plus large memory space to function effectively.
- It can be more expensive than most other types of anti-keyloggers.
This software prides itself as one of the best software for detecting the undetectable stealth malwares. This is one of the most advanced anti-keyloggers that is capable of scanning for MBR/VBR, and SCR rootkits, which are considered to be some of the most devastating keyloggers on Windows 10. It is also capable of detection other keyloggers such as TDL4/3, MBRoot (Sinowal), SST, Pihar, and Cidox.
- It makes use of the most advanced virtualization technology to improve on the detection of stealth malware.
- Your Windows 10 machine must support virtualization technology, if you want the software to detect the newest Stealth malware and keyloggers.
- The software is designed as a tool for standalone cleaning and not a full antivirus software.